Beadle County Courthouse Hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
You can now use either the north or the south door of the Courthouse!
Call or email us with questions:
- Auditor: 605-353-8400 or the Email Auditor
- Director of Equalization / Zoning: 605-353-8408 or Email Director of Equalization / Zoning
- Register of Deeds: 605-353-8412 Email Register of Deeds
- Treasurer: 605-353-8405 or Email Treasurer
No title transfers after 4 pm.
- Veterans Service Officer / Emergency Management Director: 605-353-8415 or Email Veterans Service Officer / Emergency Management Director
- States' Attorney Office / Human Services: 605-353-8430 or Email Michael Moore, Email Sovanna Beekman
- Clerk of Courts: 605-353-7165
- Highway Department: 605-353-8441 Email Highway Department
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Tags Online.
Flood Plain Construction Permits
Reminder: When doing any construction or dirt work within a designated flood plain in Beadle County a permit is required. See "County Ordinances" under the "Commission" tab. Permits available online here under FORMS or at the Director of Equalization Office or Emergency Management Office.
In Case of a Burn Ban
The Fire Chiefs of Beadle County, because of the extremely dry conditions, would recommend you do not shoot off fireworks . If you do decide to shoot fireworks please, please, please, have something along to extinguish any fires that may start. It's easier for you to extinguish a small fire rather than have a fire department respond to a larger one that could possibly do severe damage to others' property or endanger firefighters.
- Ron Hines - Huron Rural Fire Chief
- Colton Olivier - Wessington Fire Chief
- Lucas Jungemann - Wolsey Fire Chief
- Phil Oechsle - Hitchcock Fire Chief
- Josh Kogel - Cavour Fire Chief
- Byron Adkins - Iroquois Fire Chief
How to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
Beadle County Emergency Management
Schedule Your Vaccine in Huron Today
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Best to schedule online at com
- Schedule by phone at 605-353-9513
- Walk-in appointments with limited availability from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Lewis Drug Pharmacy
- Schedule online at com
- Schedule by phone at 605-352-6495
- Walk-in appointments 10 am to 7 pm. Monday through Friday
- Coborn's Pharmacy
- Walk-in appointments 9 am to 7 pm. Monday through Friday
- Johnson and Jonson COVID-19 Vaccination only
- Primary Care provider
- Contact your primary care provider to schedule a vaccination
- Key Things to Know
- COVID-19 Vaccines are free of charge. If you have insurance, it will be billed to your insurance
- The pharmacies and clinics may only have a certain type of vaccine available.
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccines may be available for individuals 18 years and older, ask when scheduling an appointment.
- Everyone 16 years and older is now eligible to get a Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination if available. Moderna Vaccines are 18 years and older.
- COVID-19 Vaccines are safe and effective.
- Side effects may occur after vaccination, but this is normal.
- It typically takes two weeks after being fully vaccinated for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19
- These vaccines can't give you COVID-19
- Remember - If you receive a Moderna or Pfizer Vaccine, you must get your second dose 28 days after the first. There are exceptions. Ask the provider when scheduling your shot.
- Please encourage everyone you know to get vaccinated
- View information with our Emergency Management Department.
CodeRED Emergency Information
Cell phones sign up now for emergency information. Sign up for the latest alerts with CodeRED.
View the CodeRED Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).